MEMBER BENEFITS AND DISCOUNTS
a member of CCAI, we encourage you to explore the cost-cutting member benefits
and discounts offered by the following companies:
· FoodSource Plus – This year alone, CCAI member agencies averaged savings of $26,000,
representing 21% of their food costs in savings with FoodSource Plus!!!
This member service is especially beneficial for residential, group home and
child care programs. Overall savings for our participating CCAI members was
· Alper Services provides a full range of business, financial and insurance
services - some of which are cost reduction consulting, risk management
and claims managements. One of our member agencies decreased its
insurance premiums by 16%!!!
· COA Accreditation Discount – Your CCAI membership saves your agency 25% on
accreditation and reaccreditation costs. In FY 2008, savings to CCAI
members was over $80,000.00! When you apply or reapply for COA, let them
know you are a CCAI member.
· First Non-Profit Insurance Company – Provides insurance tailored to child welfare and
other not-for-profit organizations for property, liability, auto and other
insurance coverage, as well as unemployment tax savings products.
· APPI (Affiliated Power Purchases International) - for savings on electricity costs. They will
assess your costs with your current carrier and advise on potential savings.
· Enterprise Car Rental Discounts – for both business and personal use. Call
Jamie Moyer (217-528-4409) for the CCA Corporate number for use with your local